Finance: Real Estate Finance (track)
More info about this programme? Check this recorded webinar.
The Real Estate Finance track in the Master’s programme in Finance grants an in-depth understanding of real estate in the context of international finance. Those with ambitions in finance or investment management must know how to evaluate property investments against equity, fixed income and other financial derivative-types. The programme is also relevant for a career within the finance and real estate sectors in general. You will acquire the key applied, quantitative and conceptual skill sets needed to make complex decisions that are required in modern real estate finance and investment.
- Prepare for a career in international finance or real estate agencies;
- benefit from studying at a faculty with major strengths in the world of finance;
- learn to understand and make substantial real estate decisions.
One master's programme, five tracks
The Finance master’s programme consists of five top-level academic specialisation tracks that build on the strengths of the Finance Group:
- Asset Management
- Banking and Regulation
- Corporate Finance
- Quantitative Finance (starts September 2017)
- Real Estate Finance
After successful completion of this programme, you will receive a legally accredited Master’s Degree in Finance and the title Master of Science (MSc).
Rankings and reputation
- The UvA is 55th in world and 1st in Netherlands (QS World University Rankings 2015-2016);
- 45th worldwide in the Faculty Area Rankings for Social Sciences and Management (QS World University Rankings 2015-2016);
- top 50 Social Science Universities and 1st in Netherlands (Times Higher Education rankings 2015-2016);
- member of LERU (League of European Research Universities), an exclusive network of renowned research universities;
- member of Universitas 21, a network of 27 leading research-intensive universities in 17 countries.
- MSc Business Economics
- Regulier onderwijs
- 60 EC, 12 maanden